The JetStream Hot / Cold Temperature Therapy Unit is lightweight, portable, and can be used in a medical setting or treatment at home. The unit can be filled with hot water or water with ice which is then circulated through a hose to a blanket or wrap that is placed around the affected area.
Patented automatic therapy control (ATC) measures and regulates the temperature of the water to provide therapeutic hot or cold therapy without manual adjustment. The JetStream’s intuitive LED system lets the user know if water is a therapeutic temperature.
- + Cold Therapy: helps reduce pain and swelling in soft tissue associated with injury or surgery
- + Hot Therapy: helps loosen and relax tight muscles or stiff joints, helps prepare muscles and joints for therapy
- + Patented ATC™ measures and regulates temperature without manual adjustment
- + Intuitive LED light lets user know when in therapeutic zone and when to add ice or hot water
- + Portable system suitable for any medical setting or treatment at home
- + Quick Start Guide
Combine with DeRoyal Therapy Blankets and wraps optimize temperature distribution, insulation and comfort. Multiple styles and sizes are available through Bellevue Healthcare.