The HealthSmart Automatic Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor is designed to hold measurements for two different users, offering a memory capacity of up to 120 blood pressure and heart rate readings. It archives each result by date and time, making it easy for you to spot patterns or spikes. This monitor also automatically averages the last three readings to let you see your progress.
Measuring 3 inches high and 3 inches wide, this lightweight monitor is attached to a comfortable wrist cuff. The measurements shown on the monitor are large and easy to read. For additional convenience, the top of the screen displays a digital clock and calendar function. It also includes a indicator to tell you how your blood pressure compares to internationally established standards for home blood pressure use.
- + Lightweight and portable, conveniently sized for at home or on-the-go.
- + Discreet so you can check your blood pressure at work, the gym, on trips – anywhere.
- + Big, easy-to-read digital LCD screen displays blood pressure and heart rate
- + Irregular heartbeat detector alerts you to any issues
- + Large memory capacity stores up to 120 readings with date and time stamp (60 each for two people)
- + Automatically averages the last three readings
- + Includes: blood pressure monitor, wrist cuff (fits wrist circumferences 5 ½ to 7 5/8 inches), 2 AAA batteries, storage case and English and Spanish instructions
- 5 year warranty
BT ID: 04-875-001