DreamStation sleep therapy devices are designed to be as comfortable and easy to experience as sleep is intended to be. Connecting patients and care teams, DreamStation devices empower users to embrace their care with confidence, and enable care teams to practice efficient and effective patient management.
The DreamStation Auto CPAP monitors the user throughout the night to provide pressures as needed when events occur. The machine remains at the lower pressure of the auto-adjusting range, and if an event is detected, increases pressure up to the upper pressure of the range to support the airway. With Opti-Start enabled, the machine begins therapy at 90% of the pressure reached in the previous session to help address residual events that may occur early in therapy.
- + SmartRamp: Unlike a traditional ramp that increases pressure constantly over a set amount of time, SmartRamp will monitor the user and increase pressure only if an event occurs. During SmartRamp if an event requires which requires the lowest pressure of the APAP range, ramp will conclude. Traditional ramp is also available if desired. The APAP therapy range must be greater than 4 cm H2O in order for ramp to be used.
- + Advanced Data Displayed: The machine will show on-screen advanced data such as AHI, Periodic Breathing, Leak Rate, and Therapy Hours. It will also show the pressure the machine was at or below 90% of the time, which is used for Opti-Start.
- + Mask Fit Check: This feature will provide airflow to the mask and display if leaks are detected in the mask. As the mask is adjusted the machine’s display will update to advise if a proper fit is detected.
- + Auto On/Off: The DreamStation APAP can detect if the user has their mask on or off and will begin or stop therapy accordingly, if enabled.
- + Bluetooth Connectivity: Bluetooth is built-in to connect to the DreamMapper app to track therapy.
- + Regular Alerts/Reminders: Every 30 day a reminder will display to change filters
BT ID: DSX500H11, DSX500T11