Freedom Alert is the world’s first programmable personal alarm with two-way voice pendant communicator with no monthly fees. Personal security has never been so small or affordable. The Freedom Alert can be programmed to call family, friends, or neighbors, at anytime from anywhere in the home and into the surrounding yard. If the programmed contacts are unreachable – the system can default to call an emergency 911 operator.
The Freedom Alert has the ability to be programmed with up to four (4) contacts to call anytime. The system can be customized with the three position switch on the back of the base unit to select one of three modes. A power outlet and an active landline are all that is needed for the unit to operate. The medical pendant is powered by a lithium-ion battery that lasts up to 6 months on a single charge.
- Program up to 4 personal contacts
- Slide switch on unit allows to select 3 modes:
- Call up to 4 custom contacts
- Call up to 4 custom contacts & then emergency 911
- Call 911 directly
- Dial 5 feature: Call recipient is prompted to press ’5′ to continue emergency call. If the call hits voice mail and ’5′ is not pressed, the next programmed number will be dialed automatically
- Dial 911 feature: With our 911 Forwarding feature, a friend or family member can simply dial 911 from their phone while still on the line. The unit will then automatically hang up and dial emergency services.
- System test and battery test functions
- Audible prompts and confirmations during set-up and testing
- Combination of up to 4 pendants or Emergency Wall Communicators programmed to one base station
- Auto power off of pendant after one minute of inactivity
- 24 hour emergency battery back-up
- Extra telephone jack in base unit
- Water resistant pendant
BT ID: 35911